The 17th edition of ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI (GLSVLSI) will be held in Stresa - Lago Maggiore, Italy, the first time in Europe. Original, unpublished papers, describing research in the general area of VLSI are solicited. Both theoretical and experimental research results are welcome. Proceedings will be published by the ACM and will be included in the SIGDA compendium CD-ROM.
Non European-Union or North-America
citizens will need a visa to enter Italy. Please contact
the conference secretariat (email@example.com)
for requesting an invitation letter that is needed for visa application at the Italian consulate
- VLSI Design: design of ASICs, microprocessors and
micro-architectures, embedded processors,
analog/digital/mixed-signal systems, multi-chip modules, FPGAs.
- VLSI Circuits: analog/digital/mixed-signal circuits, RF
and communication circuits, chaos/neural/fuzzy-logic circuits,
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD): hardware/software co-design,
logic and behavioral synthesis, logic mapping, simulation and formal
verification, layout (partitioning, placement, routing,
floorplanning, compaction), algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Low Power and Power Aware Design: circuits,
micro-architectural techniques, thermal estimation and optimization,
power estimation methodologies, and CAD tools.
- Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance:
digital/analog/mixed-signal testing, design for testability and
reliability, online testing techniques, static and dynamic defect-
and fault-recoverability, and variation-aware design.
- Emerging Technologies: nanotechnology, molecular
electronics, quantum devices, biologically-inspired computing,
single electron transistors, resonant tunneling devices, VLSI
aspects of sensor and sensor network, and CAD tools for emerging
technology devices and circuits.
The following information are required for the invitation
- Passport number
- Date and place of birth
- Complete address information
The organization can not accept reservation for hotels other than Hotel
La Palma due to unavailability of rooms.
new hotel reservation form
- Conference Registration: PDF form
Note: registration receipts will be handed to the participants on site or mailed to the indicated address after the conference.
- Paper Submission Deadline:
- Abstract due:   23:59 PST, November 19th, 2006
- Full paper due:   23:59 PST, November 22nd, 2006
- GLSVLSI 2007 Submission Site: URL
- Acceptance Notification: December 22nd, 2006
- Camera-Ready Paper Due: January 8th, 2007
Note: If your paper has been accepted and you have not received
instructions on how to submit your camera-ready paper, please contact
Lisa Tolles (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Sheridan Printing directly.
This site is maintained by:
GLSVLSI 2007 Publicity Chair
Lin Yuan (email@example.com), Synopsys Inc.