Special Issue in Elsevier's Integration
We are pleased to announce the planned publication of a special
issue of Integration, the VLSI Journal by
Elsevier publications. This announcement solicits expanded
accepted articles from this year's ACM Great Lakes Symposium on VLSI
(2004) covering all topic areas from the conference. See the Journal Call for Papers link for more
|Manuscript Submission:||June 15, 2004
|Acceptance Notification:|| June 30, 2004
|Final Manuscript Due:|| July 15, 2004
|Publication:|| Summer 2004
- VLSI Design: design of ASICs, microprocessors and
micro-architectures, embedded processors, analog/digital/mixed-signal
systems, multi-chip modules, FPGAs.
- VLSI Circuits: analog/digital/mixed-signal circuits, RF and
communication circuits, chaos/neural/fuzzy-logic circuits,
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD): hardware/software co-design, logic
and behavioral synthesis, logic mapping, simulation and formal
verification, layout (partitioning, placement, routing, floorplanning,
compaction, etc.), algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Low Power Design: circuits, micro-architectural techniques, CAD
support, power estimation methodologies and tools.
- Testing, Reliability, Fault-Tolerance: digital/analog/mixed-signal
testing, design for testability and reliability, online testing techniques,
static and dynamic defect- and fault-recoverability.
- Nanotechnology: emerging technologies (resonant tunneling
devices, single electron transistors, quantum devices, molecular
electronics, etc.), circuit design using nanotechnology devices,
modeling and simulation tools for nanoelectronic devices and circuits.
This site maintained by:
GLSVLSI 2004 Publicity Chair
Rhett Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org)
North Carolina State University